ProPay – Loan Payments Made Easy
We use ProPay, a third-party service provider, to securely process online payments to your Ohio HealthCare FCU loan. This service is offered specifically to accommodate members who need to transfer a loan payment from another financial institution. You can make a payment by eCheck or debit card. eCheck allows you to make an electronic debit from a checking account at another financial institution.
*Please note – there is a $4.95 service charge assessed by ProPay for online payments.* No part of this fee is retained by Ohio HealthCare FCU.
As an added convenience, we can take your payment by phone. You may contact us at 866-254-4791. Payments by credit card are not allowed.
Important Items to Note:
- Payments can only be made to an Ohio HealthCare FCU Consumer Loan, Mortgage, or Home Equity Loan.
- Payments made outside of business hours or on weekends or holidays will be effective the next business day.
- Payments will be effective only after the transaction has been validated.
- Any disputed transaction will result in payment reversal from your loan and may result in additional fees. (Refer to your loan agreement for details.)
- Please retain a copy of the supplied receipt page or email as proof your transaction has been approved.
- Maximum transaction amount is $3,000.
- Minimum transaction amount is $10.
- The $4.95 is non-refundable.
Note: If you would like to transfer funds from your Ohio HealthCare FCU account to make your loan payment, you can do so through Online Banking. The payment will post instantly to your loan and is not subject to the ProPay fee.