We are excited to share with you that we are launching a new and improved digital banking platform on January 29, 2019. Below are key details to make the transition as easy as possible.
Upon First Login to the New System
- Your username is your member number.
- Your password is your current online banking password.
- Accept disclosures and follow prompts. Be sure to enter the requested identifying information for the Primary Member on the account.
- Click on the gear icon in the top right corner and click on Alerts.
- Configure your email and cell phone number.
Things to Be Aware Of
- If you utilize Account to Account Transfers, you will need to set these accounts up again.
- If you utilize Bill Pay, all Payees will be retained.
- If you utilize Person to Person Transfers, these accounts will be retained.
- If you utilize Account Alerts, these will be retained; however, you must configure your email and cell phone number to ensure delivery.
- If you utilize Scheduled Transfers among your Ohio HealthCare accounts, these will be retained.
- If you use Quicken, QuickBooks, or Mint, integration will be unavailable for 5 days from the date of our upgrade. More details can be found here.