We have launched our all new Digital Banking platform! Below are key details to make the transition as easy as possible.
Upon First Login to the New System
- Your username is your member number.
- Your password is your current online banking password.
- Accept disclosures and follow prompts. Be sure to enter the requested identifying information for the Primary Member on the account.
- Click on the gear icon in the top right corner and click on Alerts.
- Configure your email and cell phone number.
- Were you a user of the previous online banking platform? Download step-by-step login instructions here.
- Is this your first time using any online banking platform with us? Download your step-by-step login instructions here.
Download our Mobile App
Things to Be Aware Of
- If you utilize Account to Account Transfers, you will need to set these accounts up again.
- If you utilize Bill Pay, all Payees will be retained.
- If you utilize Person to Person Transfers, these accounts will be retained.
- If you utilize Account Alerts, these will be retained; however, you must configure your email and cell phone number to ensure delivery.
- If you utilize Scheduled Transfers among your Ohio HealthCare accounts, these will be retained.
- If you use Quicken, QuickBooks, or Mint, connections are now working with Quicken and QuickBooks. We are still working through some issues with Mint. Setup details can be found here.