We Care Because You Care!
As a credit union, we aren’t open to the public. Membership is limited to those who have a common bond. The field of membership for Ohio HealthCare Federal Credit Union is limited to the following:
- Assisted living facilities that provide health care services;
- Birthing centers;
- Blood, organ and tissue banks;
- Emergency medical care;
- Health clinics;
- Health maintenance organizations (HMO) medical facilities;
- Home health care;
- Medical and diagnostic labs;
- Medical transcription services;
- Nursing homes;
- Nursing services;
- Offices of chiropractors, dentists, licensed therapists, optometrists, physicians podiatrists, and psychologists;
- Pain centers;
- Paramedic services;
- Pharmacy services; and
- Rehabilitation centers providing medical treatment or licensed psychological or physical therapy.
Retirees from the above employment groups, volunteers of the above employment groups, members of the immediate family or household of a current Ohio HealthCare member, spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of Ohio HealthCare and employees of Ohio HealthCare.
Once a Member, Always a Member
Once you’ve joined Ohio HealthCare, you’re in forever! Even if you’re no longer affiliated with the employer group, you can remain a member. And, your relatives can join as well.