This dish is so versatile…serve it hold or cold and as spicy as you like!
Submitted by Barb, Ohio HealthCare Branch Manager
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp mayo
- 1 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- 1 lb cooked lump crabmeat
- 2 tbsp green onions, chopped
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Lemon juice, squeezed to taste
- Hot sauce, optional
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- To serve cold – make into a ball and serve with bread or crackers.
- To serve hot – spread in a shallow dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.