Tasty Pasta Salad
Finish off your final cookouts of the season with some delicious pasta salad that is sure to please the whole crowd!
Pasta salad full of fresh, taste bud pleasing ingredients!
Write a review
- 3 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 8 ounces hard salami, cubed or mini pepperoni
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to directions, rinse in cold water and drain.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- Add salami, parsley and onions.
- In a small bowl, whisk oil, vinegar and seasonings.
- Drizzle over pasta mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, stir in cheese.
Ohio HealthCare Federal Credit Union https://www.ohiohealthcarefcu.com/