Available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Any Internet-connected device* serves as your gateway to your money.
Online Banking allows you to:
- See your account balances.
- View your account histories or download them into personal finance software.
- Transfer funds between accounts under your own primary number or any account you have
- Set up automatic transfers to occur between your accounts.
- Apply for a loan, or check the status of an application.
- Make loan payments to any Ohio HealthCare loan.
- Request a check withdrawal and a check will be mailed right to your home.
- Obtain FREE digital images of your cancelled checks.
- Account to Account Transfer – transfer money between your Ohio HealthCare Checking account and an account with another financial institution.
- Set up account alerts via email or text, such as low balance alerts, deposit alerts, or any other alert that would make your life easier.
- Person 2 Person Transfers – pay anyone, anytime, anywhere simply by using their email address or cell phone number.
Check out some cool tools you can use within online banking.
Online Bill Pay allows you to:
- Enter payments anytime you want, and schedule them to be drafted from your checking account when
you want them to be paid.
- Set up recurring payments for things like rent, mortgage, loan, insurance payments…enter them once,
then every month they get paid automatically.
- Sign up for eBills, you’ll receive an electronic bill from your payees and be notified as soon as it hits your Bill Pay account.
- Set up payments to be made automatically once your eBill hits.
- Organize your bills into categories for easier money management.
- Take advantage of expedited payments if you need a payee to receive it immediately.
It’s easy to use and FREE! And since the security of your money is of paramount importance to us, we’ve made sure our online banking system is equipped with industrial-strength security.
You can self enroll in our online banking platform. Click on the Online Banking Login link from our website then do the following:
1. Click on Set up Your Info.
Should you still have questions, contact one of our member service representatives at 866-254-4791.
*Supported mobile devices are Apple iOS iOS 8.0 or later Android OS Android “lollipop” (version 5.0) or later. Supported browsers are Windows® (Windows 7, 8, and 10 operating systems) • Microsoft® Internet Explorer® (versions 11.0 and above) • Microsoft Edge (Windows 10) • Mozilla® Firefox® (versions 32.0 and above) • Google Chrome™ (versions 38.0 and above).