Get Cash out of Your Home.
If your home is more than a few years old, there’s a good chance it has appreciated in value. When your house is worth more than the principal outstanding on your loan, the difference is called home equity. And this home equity is a great source of low-interest funds.
We offer a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) which helps you tap this hidden source. Unlike a fixed-principal home-equity loan or second mortgage, a HELOC allows you to borrow and pay interest on only what you need at any given time.
- Home improvements
- Debt consolidation
- College funding
- Appliances or furniture
- Other big purchases
A HELOC allows you to borrow against your home’s accumulated equity without disturbing your other savings or investments.
Advantages of a HELOC include:
- Low closing costs.
- Low variable interest rate.
- No loan-advance fees, annual fees or points.
- Credit limits up to 85% of the equity in your home, $5,000 and up.
- Borrow and pay interest on only what you need at any given time.
- Potential interest tax deduction (please consult with your tax adviser for your situation).
Questions? Contact our Lending Department at Lending@ohiohealthcarefcu.com or 614-737-6030, option 4.