We Care Because You Care!
As a credit union, we aren’t open to the public. Membership is limited to those who have a common bond. The field of membership for Ohio HealthCare Federal Credit Union is limited to the following:
- Assisted living facilities that provide health care services;
- Birthing centers;
- Blood, organ and tissue banks;
- Emergency medical care;
- Health clinics;
- Health maintenance organizations (HMO) medical facilities;
- Home health care;
- Medical and diagnostic labs;
- Medical transcription services;
- Nursing homes;
- Nursing services;
- Offices of chiropractors, dentists, licensed therapists, optometrists, physicians podiatrists, and psychologists;
- Pain centers;
- Paramedic services;
- Pharmacy services; and
- Rehabilitation centers providing medical treatment or licensed psychological or physical therapy.
- Retirees from the above employment groups, volunteers of the above employment groups, members of the immediate family or household of a current Ohio HealthCare member, spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of Ohio HealthCare and employees of Ohio HealthCare.
Once a Member, Always a Member
Once you’ve joined Ohio HealthCare, you’re in forever! Even if you’re no longer affiliated with the employer group, you can remain a member. And, your relatives can join as well.