A healthy, homemade granola bar that is sure to make you smile!
Bars of Happiness
Write a review
- 1 2/3 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup sucanat
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- Line a 13x9 baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine all except for coconut oil, honey, and vanilla.
- Add melted coconut oil, honey, and vanilla. Stir well to combine.
- Pour into prepared pan and pat down.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18-22 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Allow to cool before lifting out of pan and cutting.
- Alternate recipe: Replace chips with 1/4 cup shredded coconut, 1/2 cup dried cranberries, and 1/2 cup white chocolate chips for another yummy granola bar!
Ohio HealthCare Federal Credit Union http://www.ohiohealthcarefcu.com/